So lets appreciate what we have, yes?
It’s not even New Year’s eve yet, but I’m glad to have come this far into 2012. A year full of events, emotions, and everything in-between.
I’m stronger than I used to be, smarter than I used to act, and definitely more appreciative of the people that surround me and the things I used to take for granted.
the warmth and security of being held in someone’s arms is tempting. why? because it feels safe when you are being held by specific individuals. just one hug can mean so much. but once you let that hug linger, once you choose not to let go of your grasp so easily, it changes the feel. it means you’re important. it’s as simple as saying, ‘i don’t want to loose you’,or ‘i don’t want to let you go.’ the silence is soothing. the warmth is relaxing. and yet, this. this, is so tempting.
1. If you work hard then play hard, that means you ain’t got time to procrastinate.
2. You speak with actions, not words.
tell me say you’re trying if you don’t show the effort.
3. You’re not the right one for me if you’re not willing to be by my side.
4. There are always things to appreciate.
So I’ll count my blessings.
5. Do what you love and love what you do. It’s worth it in the end.
AASA HERE WE GO.
6. No more excuses.
You’re only fooling yourself.
7. You do you and Imma do me.
I’m stronger than this.